Join us for our Sixth Annual Financial Crime and Cybersecurity Forum
Today, financial crime fighters contend with rapidly evolving risks and an increasingly volatile world. As the shift to digital products and services and faster payments has accelerated and consumer expectations for frictionless experiences have grown, organized crime has continued to bombard financial services firms, businesses, and consumers relentlessly. Scams, cyber-attacks, synthetic identities, money laundering, mule activity, and application fraud are on the rise. Additionally, economic uncertainty is pressing organizations to manage budgets and costs more carefully and achieve greater operational efficiency and resource utilization. Compounding these difficulties, retaining and finding qualified employees has become extremely challenging.
To tackle this confluence of intensifying threats and risks, financial crime fighters require new ways and innovative ideas to build stronger defenses, extend intelligence sharing, and optimize investments in data and technology. Attend this dynamic and interactive day-and-a-half conference. Join executives from leading financial institutions, Datos Insights' Fraud, AML, and Cybersecurity advisors, and other industry experts as they share insights on current trends and best practices in fraud, AML, authentication, and cybersecurity and help you take on today’s challenges for a more secure tomorrow.
Reasons to Attend:
- Hear success stories and acquire insights on evolving and leading techniques to combat scams, account takeover, application fraud, money laundering, and emerging attack vectors and better defend your organization and customers
- Listen to and speak with Datos Insights subject matter experts as they share their latest research, data, and insights
- Learn directly from other financial crimes executives about how enriched data sets and advanced technologies, such as machine learning, biometrics, and digital intelligence, are modernizing and optimizing prevention, detection, and investigative processes
- Participate and exchange ideas in interactive panel discussions exploring how to uplift financial crime risk mitigation while improving customer experiences, operational efficiency, cost management, and resource utilization
- Network with your peers on key topics such as optimizing digital identity, rethinking financial crimes operations, and modernizing Know Your Customer processes
- Earn CPE credits – Credits can be earned for ACAMS, CFE, and various cybersecurity certifications that count toward annual CPE requirements by attending certain sessions at this conference. Click here for more information on how many hours can be earned and the required process for certification.
Global Head of Fraud Market Strategy and Fraud Prevention - Subject Matter Expert
Event Chairs and Moderators
Check out the exhibition floorplan here.
Interested in sponsoring or speaking at this event?
Please email email@example.com for more information on our sponsorship and speaking opportunities.
Join us this September for Aite-Novarica Group's Fifth Annual Financial Crime Forum