This forum’s fraud sessions meet the requirements set forth by Association of Certified Fraud Examiners for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. For more information please visit https://www.acfe.com/cpe-101.aspx.
Six Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits can be earned for Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS) by attending all of the following 8 sessions:
- Convergence of AML, Fraud, and Infosec: Is There a “There” There This Time Around?
- Faster Payments: Attack Vectors, Successful Control Strategies, and AML Considerations.
- Cognition vs. Clicks: Where, and How AI and Machine Learning Accelerate Financial Crime Investigation.
- Navigating the Journey of Augmented AML Intelligence.
- Protecting the Vulnerable.
- AML, Fraud in Financial Crime in 2025 – What Should We Expect, How Should We Prepare?
- BPO: Opportunities and Challenges with AML Outsourcing.
- Cryptocurrency: Best Practices in Managing Risk