Charlotte, NC 28202
Health & Safety
The safety of our attendees, speakers, and staff is our highest priority. Aite-Novarica Group will apply practical efforts to ensure attendees and staff comply with CDC, local health officials, and the event venue recommendations. By registering for an Aite-Novarica Group event, you agree to adhere to all our health and safety guidelines while in attendance as well as those required by the local authorities and the conference venue.
If you plan on attending, please carefully review and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) travel guidelines. Those who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or have tested positive for COVID-19 within ten days prior to the conference, are advised by the relevant authorities not to attend events such as this.
All Attendees and Staff Should:
- Not enter the event if they are experiencing any flu-like symptoms; promptly notify event and venue staff if they begin experiencing symptoms at any time during the event and follow the health and safety protocols as directed.
- Wash hands often with soap for at least 20 seconds and/or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Refrain from hugging, handshaking, etc.
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouths with unwashed hands.
- Engage in additional responsible health and safety practices, on and off the event grounds.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will update this page if any new information is provided. Please contact email@example.com if you have additional questions.
Marriott's Commitment to Cleanliness
Mecklenburg County COVID-19 Data
COVID-19 Response 2.0 Public Health Rule for Indoor Face Coverings Ends Feb. 26